Nylon string trimmer AP300Dónde Comprar
Nylon string trimmer AP300.
Certified product by Inmetro (Brazilian Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology) according to OCP-0034, NCC, regulation, Safety, Compulsory.
Ver perfil técnico (medidas, colores y otros)
|Dimensión extra (mm)|
|Referencia||Complement||A||B||C||Color 1||Color 2||
Weight w/o package
Weight w/ package
|79622032||Nylon string trimmer AP300, tension of 127 V and cutting diameter of 230 mm.||860,0||260,0||815,0||1,6700||2,1500|
|79622033||Nylon string trimmer AP300, tension of 220 V and cutting diameter of 230 mm||860,0||260,0||815,0||1,6700||2,1500|
1. PROPER AND SAFE USE: Tramontina's nylon string trimmer is applied to domestic use. It was projected to work in the finishing of the garden, such as to do the contour lines of the grassy areas. Never use the trimmer without the plastic protector be any similar string can damage the equipment, mainly when the diameter is different from the specified. It is recommended to use replacement parts of the same model and made by Tramontina.
2. INSTRUCTIONS OF USE: Before of turning the equipment on, checkif its voltage is in accordance to the electric power. For your safety, avoid the electric cable to be unplugged while you are working - fix it in the cable fixing of the trimmer (read the manual of instructions). The trimmer has to be used with both thehands. Hold the grip with one of your hands and the holder with the other. Keep the switch pressed during the work.
3. BEFORE OF USING: Read carefully the manual of use and maintenance. Remove any stones, trunks roots and every other objects that can shatter or coil the nylon string.
4. DURING THE USE: Wear always closed shoes and security glasses. Never raise the trimmer when it is turned on. In case you need to do it let the nylon string in the opposite side of the worker. Try to maintain the electric cable behind the trimmer, always where the grass was already cut. Never use this equipment in rainy days or in wet areas - work during the day or in very wheel illuminated places.
5. CLEANING: After the use, clean the trimmer with a humid cloth or brush. Never pour water on the trimmer.